Friday, February 6, 2009

Logic Fails...

Newsflash! I started a company. It's been a dream of mine for years to be a writer/struggling artist/random idea creator dude. And it turns out, I have the abilities and the friends to make that dream a reality. So a few weeks ago, I got together with about 6-7 friends and started talking about it. We've trimmed down to just four guys, and things couldn't be better. We have 2 webcomics in the works, with random t-shirt/apparel designs coming along as well. Want something drawn in a particular style to fit a hat or sweatshirt? Come to us. Want to just help us out? Come to us. Moving on...

Tonight we made two major strides in the company. We got the website domain name on lock, and on top of that, have a good chunk of our artwork done, and two story boards moving forward at a promising pace. The second big stride in fact is that, the second webcomic even exists as an idea.

Putting my credit card numbers into that damn web domain registration service was like putting a ring on a girls finger. It's not necessarily about the guaranteed 90 bucks lost, its more about now, I lose 90 bucks for real if I don't get to work, and make sure my friend/partners/peoplethings, aren't working too.

Raise your glasses ladies and gentlemen. Here's to Logic Fails Studios.
Hopefully we'll be here tomorrow.

1 comment: